Our well-stocked pharmacy is situated within the main surgery building. There is ample free parking and disabled access via the surgery entrance. The pharmacy is OPEN TO EVERYONE whether or not you are a patient at the surgery.
The following is a guide to our services. If you have any queries please do not hesitate to contact us.
MONDAY – THURSDAY 8.30am – 5.30pm closed for lunch 12.30pm – 1.00pm
FRIDAY 8.30am – 6.30pm closed for lunch 12.30pm – 1.30pm
Closed Saturday and Sunday
How to contact us
Telephone: 01604 749932
Fax: 01604 740869
Email: [email protected]
B.Pharm Hons M.R.Pharm.S.
B.Pharm Hons M.R.Pharm.S.
Repeat prescription collection and delivery service
At Guilsborough pharmacy, our pharmacists want to make it as easy as possible for you to obtain your regular medication. If you cannot come up to the surgery, please use the telephone or email to re-order your prescription.
You can collect your medicines from the pharmacy or we also offer a home delivery service to patients living in Brixworth and Long Buckby. If you are interested in registering for this service or wish to find out more, please ask in the pharmacy or telephone number us (01604 749932).
Services we offer
- NHS and private prescription dispensing.
- Advice on treating minor ailments
- We off a wide range of Over the Counter Medicines, first aid supplies and basic toiletries
- Medicines Use Reviews – a one-to-one consultation with the Pharmacist, helping you to understand your medicines and to get the best out of them.
- Private consultation room.
- Compliance Aids / Dossette packs for organising your medicines at home.
- Collection point for getting rid of unwanted medicines.
- Surgical hosiery/sticking measurement, fitting and supply.
- NHS smoking cessation advice, nicotine replacement therapy.
- Lifestyle advice to reduce the risk of heart disease and diabetes and to assist patients with these conditions.
- We supply the morning after pill (Emergency hormonal Contraception) and family planning products.
- Holiday travel advice.
- Supply of incontinence and stoma products.
- Joint supports such as wrist splints and tennis elbow clasps
Guilsbourough Pharmacy are enabled for Electronic Prescribing, you can nominate us as your provider by using the form below. Please see the document HERE for for more information
Sign up for Electronic Prescription Service
Please complete the form below to nominate Guilsborough Pharmacy to receive and dispense your medication. Please note, we will only use the details provided for issues related to your medication.