Next meeting (AGM)
Tuesday 13 April 2021 6:30 pm- this will be held virtually via Zoom.
The SSPPG – would like to take this opportunity to welcome all patients that are registered at the newly merged GP surgeries.
Our Mission is to:
- Improve communication and understanding between all staff, patients & carers, and help shape the future policies and direction of Guilsborough and Brixworth Surgeries
- Provide an effective communication channel between staff, patients and carers, of Saxon Spires Practice and to support the Practice in continuing to improve the services to Patients.
- To support the engagement of patients and carers in improving healthcare in Guilsborough, Brixworth and villages in the surrounding Saxon Spires Practice catchment area.
Should you wish to contribute to the activities of the group or have any questions or have any questions to ask, or ideas or suggestions to make, please contact us by email or telephone.
The SSPPG committee meet 6 times per year (alternating between Brixworth and Guilsborough Surgery venues). All patients are welcome to attend and contribute. Currently due to COVID restrictions all meetings are taking place virtually via Zoom.
Barbara Hogg -Secretary
E: [email protected]
T: 01604 880552
The SSPPG are currently co-ordinating the following activities:
- Health Walks around our locality
- Health & well-being information boards at both surgeries
Please see our information boards at the Surgeries for more information.
Minutes of last meeting